Monday, 23 February 2009

he a sensitive soul

thought i'd start the week off with some sage philosophies from one of the last centuries most inspiring speakers (the following was found printed on paper, so i can't link to it, but it was in the guardian if you're interested)...

anyway, sage quotes from the one and only, Mr T:

"all I want to do for the rest of my life is Snickers promotions"

"I'm not a wimpy mama's boy. I'm not "weee-weee-weee-weee" you know?"

"Mr T ain't ashamed to cry. When I go out and I meet people who are suffering and they come and talk to me, Mr T cries, Mr T who could break a man's jaw with his fist."

"No, I don't like magic - but I have been known to make guys disappear."

"They'd say, "Hey Big T. Where's the party, brother?" and I'd say, "The party right here!"

I've always had a great respect for people who refer to themselves in the third person

No comments: